Thursday, February 2, 2012

ANNOUNCING FASTBRACES®!

I am proud to announce my practice has joined the Fastbraces® network of worldwide dentists.  
Science most often advances in small refinements of already known technologies.  Every once in a while we blow by previously insurmountable barriers. 

The Wright brothers did it with the airplane.  Edison did it with the light bulb.

Fastbraces® is similar in that things we previously thought were impossible are now done every day; comfortably, safely and effectively.

In my 30 years in Dentistry, seldom have I discovered anything so transformative. 

Fastbraces® can often straighten teeth in half the time of traditional braces.   Because of the time savings, it can be less expensive than traditional braces.

It has been my goal to be among the first to adopt leading technologies to offer my patients.  I am excited to join the Fastbraces® network of dentists that can ensure your smile for a lifetime.

Come see for yourself what FASTBRACES® can do for you.   Call today for a free consultation. 

What makes Fastbraces® different than traditional braces?

Fastbraces®:  The patented triangular design of the braces used for Fastbraces® gently allows for movement of the crown and root of the tooth at the same time. 

Traditional braces:  The crown of the tooth is moved in the first year and the root of the tooth in the second year of treatment.  With the Fastbraces® technology, both of these movements are done at the same time- cutting treatment time in half.

To see real results and consumer testimonials click on the following links:
http://www.fastbraces.com/stories/beforeafter/

http://vimeo.com/33245554

http://vimeo.com/34150288

http://vimeo.com/34150338

For more information, visit www.fastbraces.com

Dr. Z

3 comments:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Naperville Dentist Comfort Care Family Dental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information on your blog. thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this. it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    dentist 60540

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Baker Ranch Dental

    ReplyDelete